Our customers count on us for prompt, efficient service for lawn sprinkler systems on residential, commercial and public area projects near West Palm Beach, FL. We service systems of all types and brands.
Total customer satisfaction is our goal. From your initial call to our office to the helpful service from our technicians, we work hard to ensure that your entire experience is positive.
Here's why customers choose us more than any other company in the West Palm Beach, FL area:
- Experience: a family-owned business with a long history of satisfied West Palm Beach, FL customers.
- Leadership: area's largest service fleet, a leader in maintaining irrigation systems throughout West Palm Beach, FL.
- Helpful Personnel: our friendly technicians allow us to deliver prompt and efficient support. There's always a live person answering our phone.
- Efficiency: fully-stocked trucks, the latest diagnostic tools and GPS tracking system help us resolve your problems quickly. We can repair more problems in less time, saving you money.
- Knowledge: helping you reduce water use through proactive maintenance and upgrades to your system. Ensuring compliance with watering restrictions while maintaining a lush and healthy landscape.
- Warranty: All parts, including pumps, clocks, and controllers provided by Evergreen will be covered for a period of one year from the date of installation against any manufacturer's defects. All labor is guaranteed for a period of thirty days from installation or service. This guaranty does not extend to parts being inoperable due to abuse, misuse, neglect, Acts of God, physical damage, and dirt or debris.
More Irrigation Services
- Residential and Commercial
- Preventative maintenance and repair of all brands
- Irrigation Monthly Maintenance Agreements
- Service on all systems installed by others
- Maintenance programs and budgets for larger systems
- Conversion of obsolete Toro hydraulic irrigation systems
- New Installations
- Irrigation Design
- 2 Wire Systems
- Digital Controllers
- Rain Sensors
- Intermatic Clocks
- Valve Locating and Wire Tracking
- Pump Installs from 1 ½ to 30 HP
- Pump Stations
- Rust Tank Metering Systems
- Leak identification and repair
- Water saving upgrades and retrofits
- Audits of existing systems
- Repairs on any Systems
- Pool and Patio Pipe Reroutes
- Water Saving Nozzles
- Drip Systems
- French Drains