Hunter Service and Repair
We service all Hunter systems from controllers and valves to mist heads and rotors for West Palm Beach, FL area properties. Hunter made its reputation on the quality, reliability and their innovative feature found in its rotary sprinkler line and continues to set the benchmark by which other manufacturer’s rotors are judged. We service and maintain all types of residential and commercial properties throughout the West Palm Beach, FL area including Palm Beach, Broward and Martin Counties.
Rain Bird Service and Repair
We service all Rain-Bird systems from controllers and valves to mist heads and rotors such as 1260 and ESP models to the new modular based controllers. We specialize in upgrading old hydraulic systems of all sizes.
Toro Service and Repair
We service all Toro systems from controllers and valves to mist heads and rotors and can update your existing unit to the new modular based controllers.
We specialize in upgrading old hydraulic systems of all sizes. We use the latest test equipment to troubleshoot your system, track wires or find any valve that is malfunctioning and cannot be located.
We service and maintain all types of residential and commercial properties throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Martin Counties.
Regular sprinkler maintenance for your West Palm Beach, FL area property is always necessary whether your sprinkler system is old or new. Your irrigation system needs a periodic adjusting of the heads and controller to keep it operating efficiently.
Here are some examples of the benefits of having monthly sprinkler maintenance for your West Palm Beach, FL area property.
- A well maintained system will save you the expense of replacing dead plants and grass or treating weeds from too much or not enough water. We have time and time again proven to past and present customers that the reason they have to continue to replace their landscaping is because of a poor or inadequate irrigation system that did not provide the proper coverage.
- On an initial visit to your property, our technicians will evaluate your existing system and make recommendations on how we can improve it. We can repair most systems by moving or adding some heads to obtain proper coverage. The system’s original design and pressure is always a factor when deciding on how to make it more efficient.
- When performing a system maintenance check, our technicians will clean, test, adjust, and straighten each head within the system. Rotors need to be adjusted on a regular basis so that they are not spraying vehicles, houses, streets, walkways, etc. During this check, they will also be able to detect any problems that the system might be having with the valves, wires, pump or controller and bring it to your attention.
- We can use remote control technology on large or commercial properties to wet test your system and be more efficient and save on labor costs for repairs. (Available with electric controlled valve systems)
- Whether a small property or a commercial property, regular maintenance can save on water, electricity, and extra repairs.
- This is a reasonably inexpensive service that ensures a good return on your investment.